‘’Focusing on result; an ambitious team, getting attention for professional growth and a competitive salary are in our opinion the basic elements. Focusing on self-consciousness makes it possible to get successfulness and happiness together and that is exactly why we choose for Bliss*”.
Bliss is looking for program and project managers for our customers like T-Mobile, Rabobank, RVO or the Bijenkorf on senior level in several domains (IT, Infrastructure, Business & Security/Compliancy). Would you like to take the lead concerning complex projects or to realise importing business goals? Are you decisive and growth orientated as well? If so, we are maybe a match!
What do you do as a Bliss Senior Program/Project Manager?
When implementing a new IT system, a completely new way of working, a new product or service, or an organizational change, as a senior program/project manager you are in the lead. Your drive is to support the urgency of your client and solve the concerned issues in a sustainable way. You thrive to work with people and you already know the related and different kind of project management methods and philosophy’s. Furthermore, you like to share your experiences and insights with colleagues and stakeholders.
You will not stop with the assignment until you got the desired results and a satisfied client. During all these tasks, you will work in a professional team related to your client. You will also facilitate this team to be successful. Moreover, you will facilitate decision making on board level so they can make progress continuously. We are active in a wide range of branches like telecom & utilities, bank & assurance, governance and retail. As a senior manager, you take the lead for small and medium sized business changes (IPMA level C/B).
Who are you?
- You get a lot of energy facilitating a transition or project from scratch to the desired result.
- You are skilled in making people enthusiastic;
- You are open-minded, so every single opinion is equally important. You know when you need to listen and when it is time to take action;
- You meet all the requirements shown below:
- You are a pragmatic HBO’er of a practical WO’er with at least five years of working experience in consultancy and change management;
- You have at least one project management certification, IPMA is preferred;
- You have working experience with stakeholder management;
- You are skilled in speaking and writing English and Dutch;
- You do not mind working through the whole country.
- If you do not meet all the requirements above, you are able to explain why you fit in this role.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary between €4800, – and €7550, – gross per month based on a full time job and fine-tuned on your working experience (mobility allowance included).
- A fast growing learning curve by professional and personal coaching, personal exploration days where you can learn from other consultants and the possibility to follow trainings and get certified in whatever you prefer;
- A lot of happiness and successfulness in your job because we will teach you how to be the best consultant focused on hard and soft skills. At the same time we have a lot of attention how to further develop your self-consciousness;
- A pretty and ambitious team because we use to take our responsibility to be the engineer of our own existence combined with an atmosphere where we like to help each other.
Does this feel like a match for you? Than we are looking forward to hear from you! Apply in your own creative way. Our Bliss*er Tanuja is looking forward to see your cover letter by email@example.com. After a short introduction through phone, one of our colleagues is looking forward to meet you on our head office in Leiden for the first initial interview. In this initial interview, we will consider your salary indication directly based on your working experience. When there is a mutual match, you will get a final interview with a final proposal included.
We are Bliss*. Who will you be?
Hello, we are Bliss. We are specialized in defining and realizing business changes. Your job will be more pleasant if you are the engineer of your own existence. That is what we believe in. You will extract significant results and you will be more successful as a professional too, this is our philosophy.
Bliss consultants will realize significant results for our customers: a change result as smooth as possible from scratch to the desired destination. How can we do that? That is just in our DNA! Both the colleagues on the head office as our consultants stay connected with themselves and their environment to realize the best results. We believe if we operate self-conscious, we are that more rational in the way of work. It helps us to be more effective and to make a sustainable impact in a complex and changing environment.
At Bliss, we focus on work for our customers. In the end, our professionals are the point of view. We are frequently evaluate your personal development and career path by getting professional job coaching, following personal exploration days and getting personal coaching. You are our purpose and our engineer of your own existence. We believe, if you are open to follow your own career path, successfulness and a lot of work pleasure will come together.
We are a fast growing consultancy agency and are standing now in the so-called scale up phase. With a community of 40 internal people more or less (of which 9 people on the head office) and 40 active freelancers, we have the ambition to grow up to 250 Bliss*ers in just 5 years from now on. If you love fast growing organizations and you would like to be a part of it you and I are just on the same page.