‘’Focusing on result, an ambitious team, getting attention for professional growth and a competitive salary are in our opinion the basic elements. Focusing on self-consciousness makes it possible to get successfulness and happiness together and that is exactly why we choose for Bliss*”.
As a project supporter, would you like to realize significant changes within a complex environment? Do you prefer to work for big companies like T-Mobile, Rabobank, RVO or the Bijenkorf? Moreover, do you focus on organizational growth and decisiveness? If so, we are maybe a match!
What do you do as a Bliss Medior PMO Consultant?
As a mid-level PMO consultant you realize structure, simplify complex issues and you facilitate realistic business changes. You work on a big and complex projects or programs where you are enable to excel business impact. You are always up to date of the actual progresses and business changes. As a project supporter, you use to know how much budget is available for every single change. Related to that, you already know the significant impact for hiring more resources if necessary. In addition, it is essential that concerned project and program managers are coming to you for important decisions or issues, because you are in between all different departments. In short, a real project supporter has a key role within the completely concerned project.
Moreover, you like to work with people and you like to specify issues. Thereby you will not stop with the assignment until you got the desired results and a satisfied project or program manager. In this particular role, you will not do it on your own, because you work team oriented.
Who are you?
- You get a lot of energy facilitating a transition or project from scratch to the desired result.
- You are skilled in making people enthusiastic;
- You are open-minded, so every single opinion is equally important. You know when you need to listen and when it is time to take action;
- You meet all the requirements shown below:
- You are a pragmatic HBO’er of a practical WO’er between two till five years of working experience in consultancy and change management;
- You are very skilled in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are skilled in speaking and writing English and Dutch;
- You do not mind working through the whole country.
- If you do not meet all the requirements above, you are able to explain why you fit in this role.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary between €3550, – and €4800, – gross per month based on a full time job and fine-tuned on your working experience (mobility allowance included).
- A fast growing learning curve by professional and personal coaching, personal exploration days where you can learn from other consultants and the possibility to follow trainings and get certified in whatever you prefer;
- A lot of happiness and successfulness in your job because we will teach you how to be the best consultant focused on hard and soft skills. At the same time we have a lot of attention how to further develop your self-consciousness;
- A pretty and ambitious team because we use to take our responsibility to be the engineer of our own existence combined with an atmosphere where we like to help each other.
Does this feel like a match for you? Than we are looking forward to hear from you! Apply in your own creative way. Our Bliss*er Tanuja is looking forward to see your cover letter by email@example.com. After a short introduction through phone, one of our colleagues is looking forward to meet you on our head office in Leiden for the first initial interview. In this initial interview, we will consider your salary indication directly based on your working experience. When there is a mutual match, you will get a final interview with a final proposal included.
We are Bliss*. Who will you be?
Hello, we are Bliss. We are specialized in defining and realizing business changes. Your job will be more pleasant if you are the engineer of your own existence. That is what we believe in. You will extract significant results and you will be more successful as a professional too, this is our philosophy.
Bliss consultants will realize significant results for our customers: a change result as smooth as possible from scratch to the desired destination. How can we do that? That is just in our DNA! Both the colleagues on the head office as our consultants stay connected with themselves and their environment to realize the best results. We believe if we operate self-conscious, we are that more rational in the way of work. It helps us to be more effective and to make a sustainable impact in a complex and changing environment.
At Bliss, we focus on work for our customers. In the end, our professionals are the point of view. We are frequently evaluate your personal development and career path by getting professional job coaching, following personal exploration days and getting personal coaching. You are our purpose and our engineer of your own existence. We believe, if you are open to follow your own career path, successfulness and a lot of work pleasure will come together.
We are a fast growing consultancy agency and are standing now in the so-called scale up phase. With a community of 40 internal people more or less (of which 9 people on the head office) and 40 active freelancers, we have the ambition to grow up to 250 Bliss*ers in just 5 years from now on. If you love fast growing organizations and you would like to be a part of it you and I are just on the same page.