‘’Focusing on result, an ambitious team, getting attention for professional growth and a competitive salary are in our opinion the basic elements. Focusing on self-consciousness makes it possible to get successfulness and happiness together and that is exactly why we choose for Bliss*”.
Would you like to work on complex changes, facilitate software implementations or improve business processes? Would you may be like to prefer structuring things so complex issues can be simplified? Do you prefer working for big companies like T-Mobile, Rabobank, RVO or the Bijenkorf? Can you push yourself to choose? Do you focus on professional and personal growth? Are you very decisive? Finally, can you imagine you use to ask as many questions as we do? If so, we are maybe a match!
What do you do as a junior Bliss change consultant?
As a junior Bliss change consultant, you are working on projects within one or our change expertise: Business Improvement, PMO Consultancy or Project Management. You are in the lead to walk your own path based on your assignment and growth path. For your imagination:
- As a Business Improvement Consultant, you facilitate companies making their business processes faster, more efficient or more customer-oriented. You will learn a lot about facilitating workshops, working with Miro and visualizing business processes by tooling like ARIS and Mavim;
- As a PMO consultant, you are the supporter of the program or project manager within big and complex transitions. You will facilitate decision making as well. You will learn a lot about structuring things, how to manage changes and practicing skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
- As a project manager, you like to be in the lead for realizing business changes. For instance, you can think about issues like implementing a new key customer within large scaled organizations or issues like implementing standard software. You keep an eye on the end user and you love to facilitate changes from scratch to the desired result.
When the main goal has realized and the customer is satisfied then you finalize your assignment. You are working self-organized with your external team and at the same time, you can taking advantage of the experience and professionalism of the Bliss consultants as well. We are active in a variety of branches like telecom, utilities, bank & insurance, governance and retail.
Who are you?
- You use to get a lot of energy if you facilitate a transition or project from scratch to the desired result successfully. You are skilled in existing people to realize changes;
- You are open minded, every single opinion is equally important. You just know when you need to listen and when it is time to take action;
- You meet all the requirements below:
- You are a pragmatic HBO’er of a practical WO’er with a background in Business IT & Management, Technical Business Administration or Public Administration. Or something totally different like Archeological or Anthropology;
- You have at least three years of working experience;
- You like to do different kind of change assignments;
- You are skilled in speaking and writing English and Dutch as well;
- It is not a matter for you to work through the whole country.
- If you do not meet all the above requirements you can extraordinary explain why you fit in this role.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary between €2500, – and €3550, – gross per month based on a full time job and fine-tuned on your working experience (mobility allowance included).
- A fast growing learning curve by professional and personal coaching, personal exploration days where you can learn from other consultants and the possibility to follow trainings and get certified in PRINCE2, Scrum or Lean Six Sigma for instance;
- A lot of happiness and successfulness in your job because we will teach you how to be the best consultant focused on hard and soft skills. At the same time we have a lot of attention how to further develop your self-consciousness;
- A pretty and ambitious team because we use to take our responsibility to be the engineer of our own existence combined with an atmosphere where we like to help each other.
Does this feel like a match for you? Than we are looking forward to hear from you! Apply in your own creative way. Our Bliss*er Tanuja is looking forward to see your cover letter by email@example.com. After a short introduction through phone, one of our colleagues is looking forward to meet you on our head office in Leiden for the first initial interview. In this initial interview, we will consider your salary indication directly based on your working experience. When there is a mutual match, you will get a final interview with a final proposal included.
We are Bliss*. Who will you be?
Hello, we are Bliss. We are specialized in defining and realizing business changes. Your job will be more pleasant if you are the engineer of your own existence. That is what we believe in. You will extract significant results and you will be more successful as a professional too, this is our philosophy.
Bliss consultants will realize significant results for our customers: a change result as smooth as possible from scratch to the desired destination. How can we do that? That is just in our DNA! Both the colleagues on the head office as our consultants stay connected with themselves and their environment to realize the best results. We believe if we operate self-conscious, we are that more rational in the way of work. It helps us to be more effective and to make a sustainable impact in a complex and changing environment.
At Bliss, we focus on work for our customers. In the end, our professionals are the point of view. We are frequently evaluate your personal development and career path by getting professional job coaching, following personal exploration days and getting personal coaching. You are our purpose and our engineer of your own existence. We believe, if you are open to follow your own career path, successfulness and a lot of work pleasure will come together.
We are a fast growing consultancy agency and are standing now in the so-called scale up phase. With a community of 40 internal people more or less (of which 9 people on the head office) and 40 active freelancers, we have the ambition to grow up to 250 Bliss*ers in just 5 years from now on. If you love fast growing organizations and you would like to be a part of it you and I are just on the same page.